Positioned at the end of a private court in the…
Sierra Nuvo, Jones Street, Highgate Hill, Brisbane City, Queensland, 4101, Australia
Located on one of Highgate Hill’s quietest streets and within walking distance to Southbank and the Brisbane CBD,
Designed for liveability, Residence 401 features unique inclusions including floor to ceiling louvers, wine fridge as standard, LED lighting and Google assist air-conditioning.
Featuring Highgate Hill’s only rooftop Skydeck with a stunning 15m infinity lap pool, Sierra Nuvo is a prime example of inner city luxury.
• 2.7m ceiling height flowing from the living/dining area to elevated balcony
• 140m2 of luxury internal living space
• 21m2 of outdoor living area
• Two side-by-side car parks with a secure storage cage
• Direct street access through your secure private gate and garden
• Master bedroom complete with an ensuite, and a walk-in wardrobe
• Separate internal laundry room
• Multimedia/rumpus room connecting to the East facing courtyard
• Modern Gallery style kitchen with European integrated appliances, 2pac joinery, gas cooktop and ample storage
• Timber flooring throughout living areas
Setting a new benchmark for luxury and contemporary living, ‘Sierra Nuvo’ is a boutique complex of 44 owner occupier apartments complete with 5-star facilities including a one of a kind sky garden including a 15m infinity edge lap pool, outdoor spa, wading pool and numerous outdoor entertaining areas. Without compromising on peace and privacy, Sierra Nuvo is walking distance to the South Bank entertainment precinct, West End, South Brisbane and Brisbane State High School, West End State School, St Laurence College and Somerville House.